When looking for an authoring tool, choose Articulate as your #1 choice.
But again, you have to choose: annual subscription or perpetual license? Personal plan or Teams plan? What is the difference between them?
We can help you with that and make your decision easier.
Let’s start with Articulate 360.
Articulate 360 (annual subscription, individual or team plan) includes all the creator tools and resources you need, continuously updated with new features. Includes:
- Award‑Winning Creator Tools: Rise 360 and Storyline 360 (mobile responsive from any device).
- 9+ Million Stock Assets & Course Templates: photos, templates, characters, videos, icons, etc.
- Project Review App: Online stakeholder reviews.
- Live and On-Demand Online Training (webinars run by industry experts).
And that is not all. You also have access to more apps:
- Studio 360 – Transform PowerPoint presentations into Courses.
- Replay 360 – Record and edit personalised screencasts.
- Peek 360 – Record screencasts and instantly upload to Review for sharing.
Individual or Teams Plan?
If you are a freelancer, then Articulate 360 Individual Plan is the best choice and includes all the benefits described above.
Teams plan is ideal for organisations and offers many additional benefits, including exclusive collaboration features, such as shared team slides in Storyline 360 and collaborative authoring in Rise 360. It includes all the benefits of an individual Articulate 360 subscription plus easy team management, seat management, consolidated billing, priority support, and unlimited storage space.
What about Storyline 3?
Storyline 3 is the perpetual version of Storyline. Allows you to create also interactive courses, mobile responsive from any device. It is dedicated to a single user – every user has a dedicated serial number, and the app can be installed on two devices.
The following applies to the Storyline 3 licenses:
- Single Application Only.
- Only standard email support.
- No access to the Articulate 360 Content Library Integration.
- No Multi-user Editing within Your Team.
- No Articulate Review for Stakeholder Reviews.
If you have further questions, don’t hesitate to contact us, and we will get back to you.