Virtual classroom software designed around the real-world needs of teachers, students, and schools
BigBlueButton Was Created In A Classroom, Not A Boardroom.
As technology continues to transform all areas of life, teaching and learning online poses new challenges for both educators and students. And while technology can connect us in ways previously unimagined, it’s harder than ever to grab and maintain student attention in a classroom.
Built For Teachers. BigBlueButton was developed by the Technology Innovation Management (TIM) program at Carleton University’s Institute for Technology Entrepreneurship and Commercialization in Ottawa, Canada, in 2007.
Our Features Include:
- Documents Upload
- Breakout Rooms
- Video options (different resolutions)
- Public and Private Chat
- Multi user Whiteboard
- Shared Notes
- Screen Share
- Hand Rise
- Video Share
What clients say
Why choose us?
For our experience and expertise
- We are the only Moodle Certified Partner for Romania, also active as Moodle expert in the Republic of Moldova since 2013.
- 2.500+ Moodle sites implemented.
- 150.000+ learners and teachers managed through our platforms.
- 300+ hours of interactive digital content created for our clients.
- 10+ years of successfully preparing eLearning Developers and Moodle administrators.
- 5+ years of Articulate Training for Content creators.
For our experts
- Innovation Manager with 17+ years of experience in Moodle implementation.
- Training and Content Development Manager with 10+ years of experience in digital learning.
- Project Managers with 15+ years of experience in international project management.
Subscribe to our newsletter
We will keep you up to date about our events, blog, products and services.