Making Video Social
App for Collaborative and Social Learning
Turn your video course from passive individual watching to active, social and collaborative experience.
Annoto turns passive video watching to engaging and social
Annoto integrates on virtually any website as a plugin on top of the existing video player. It provides innovative UX for threaded discussions and call to action interactions during the video, increasing user engagement and collaboration.
Users can Q&A on specific moments in the video, mark keynotes and engage in discussion
Call to Action
Create engaging quizzes and remarks at video keynotes.
Works with your existing infrastructure (Moodle/WordPress/custom) without affecting your website layout or media player.
Annoto supports any video player and platform
One Solution for all the educational use cases
Annoto covers all the different use cases starting from peer review to full learners’ collaborative environment.
What clients say
Why choose us?
For our experience and expertise
- We are the only Moodle Certified Partner for Romania, also active as Moodle expert in the Republic of Moldova since 2013.
- 2.500+ Moodle sites implemented.
- 150.000+ learners and teachers managed through our platforms.
- 300+ hours of interactive digital content created for our clients.
- 10+ years of successfully preparing eLearning Developers and Moodle administrators.
- 5+ years of Articulate Training for Content creators.
For our experts
- Innovation Manager with 17+ years of experience in Moodle implementation.
- Training and Content Development Manager with 10+ years of experience in digital learning.
- Project Managers with 15+ years of experience in international project management.
Subscribe to our newsletter
We will keep you up to date abut our events, blog, products and services.