We created three examples of online courses in Moodle Workplace to show you the possibilities
Did you hear about Moodle Workplace and you are wondering if it is a platform suited for your courses? Or do you need to create a course in Moodle Workplace and you have no idea where to start from? Let’s explore together the possibilities offered by this eLearning platform.
We created a video to show you three examples of online courses created in Moodle Workplace. It is important to mention from the start that in the video we mention Moodle, in general, because the same aspect can be found in any Moodle platform. But all three courses that we show are created in Moodle Workplace.
What is the difference? Moodle Workplace is a service specially created for the business environment in order to answer the specific need of this field.
- You can create onboarding programs (even for situations where the study materials or courses need to follow a specific order).
- You can have periodic certification programs, where the employers are automatically enrolled before the current certification expires.
- You can recreate the structure of your organization, in order for the monitoring activity to be done by the people directly involved.
- You can save time by automating your workflow.
- You can create and manage custom reports suited to your needs.
What can you take from our examples of online courses in Moodle Workplace
Watching the following video, you can see what can be included in a Moodle Workplace course. This way, you can discover the possibilities offered by this platform. At the same time, you can get inspired to create your own courses.
What can you get from these examples:
- design ideas,
- visual elements that can be included,
- types of learning materials,
- practice and assessment activities,
- the structure of the course.
We included three examples of courses to cover a wide area of needs: from a very simple course, which includes a presentation and a quiz, to more complex courses with multiple modules and several activities.
Watch the video on three examples of online courses in Moodle Workplace
We started with a very simple course, which included a presentation and a quiz, and we got to more complex courses that include various types of resources and activities.
There are common elements, such as the description from the beginning of the course, the welcoming message, the quiz, and the certificate. There can also be notable differences among the courses. A Moodle course can answer a wide area of training needs. It can look like the examples included in the video, or it can be a combination of those.